What are the disadvantages / advantages of using TestRail for automated test reporting?
- Really good Test Reporting
- Over all overview about the executed tests in REALTIME during execution
- Mapping from Bugs and Failure directly to Test -> Testcases linking issues via Issue tracker like Jira
- To reproduce a bug it´s easy for QA and DEV to execute the Test Steps in Testrail
- Automated Tests and manual Test Cases are had to keep in sync
- Manual Test Cases and automated tests need to be designed and implemented
Maybe you have more to add?
It would be really interesting to hear you opinion to this.