We found that our attachments are repeated uploading in the milestones recently.
- 2019.10.24: We used
add_attachment_to_resultin our tests
- 2019.10.25: Our milestones worked well. Only one attachment is appended each case
- 2019.11.26: We found that 99 attachments in a case!!! We tried to find the root cause and looked into every milestone. Every milestone in this month got many attachments. Here is the situation:
- first time: run a milestone, go through the case and get an attachment, but before milestone completely, the attachment is repeated uploading
- second time: run a milestone, go through the case and get an attachment, but before milestone completely, the two attachments are repeated uploading
And so on, now in our milestone, these cases are appended by 99 attachments. Too many redundant files and we don’t have ways to delete them.
We tried to
get_attachments_for_case but it returns an empty list. Here is my questions:
- Is there a way to delete these duplicated attachments?
- How could I avoid the situation about repeat uploading?
We checked out our QA repo to 2019.10.25 but it got the same issue. The same codes on that day worked well. Moreover, we also found that testrail
126.96.36.19969 released on 2019.10.29. Is there any possibility that the root cause is the testrail updated? Our testrail is with this version.
Look forward to your reply.