Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Unable to increase the size of width in report options

Hi,
I’m trying to generate a report by having few custom fields. However I am not able to increase the size of the width of the column under report options due to which my report have incomplete lines. Is there a turnaround for this issue? When would this be fixed?

Hi Suganya,

Thanks for the post! When creating a report and specifying the columns to include, you should be able to edit the width of any column. To edit a column width, please try deleting the value set, and then typing in a new value.

If this does not resolve the issue, can you try this in a different browser / incognito window and let me know if the issue persists in a different browser?

If the issue persists, can you provide screenshots and more details about the custom fields you are including and the type of report you are trying to create. You can also send these details directly to contact@gurock.com if you do not want to share them here.

Hope this helps,
Jon