TestRail 184.108.40.20653 has been released today. It’s a server patch release, with fixes for the following issues:
- Displaying the Elapsed All column on the Test Case page was challenging for SQL Server installations. Now fixed.
- PHP 7.2 users reported an issue with the Results page for untested test cases. Also fixed.
- We accidentally included a bash script used for internal testing in the release distribution. Now removed.
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (as a download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/go/portal/
Updating to the new version
- You can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-upgrading/
As usual, we heartily recommend you take the time to make a backup of your current installation before upgrading to the new version.