Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

TestRail pricing

Hi,

Thank you very much for the beta invite. I’ve successfully installed the application and have very much enjoyed using TestRail so far. The UI is intuitive and easy to learn, especially if you have some experience with Basecamp or similar apps.

My question is, what can we expect for pricing options of the released version? Will this use a yearly or unlimited license model? Do you have a rough estimate of the cost at this point?

Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

[quote]Thank you very much for the beta invite. I’ve successfully installed the application and have very much enjoyed using TestRail so far. The UI is intuitive and easy to learn, especially if you have some experience with Basecamp or similar apps.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot for your feedback and the kind words. We were a bit worried that the installation could be a bit problematic/difficult on some systems but have only received positive feedback so far.

[quote]My question is, what can we expect for pricing options of the released version? Will this use a yearly or unlimited license model? Do you have a rough estimate of the cost at this point?
[/quote]

Although we don’t have exact prices yet, we want to position TestRail for small to medium-sized teams, so TestRail won’t have an enterprise price tag. TestRail will be licensed per named user and licenses include one year of support and free updates. The licenses themselves won’t expire and there won’t be a yearly subscription (except optional support plans). If you email me (tg at gurock.com), I’m happy to provide you with an approx. price for the number of users you have in mind.

Regards,
Tobias