Subscribe Join 180,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security. Subscribe

TestRail Packages per users

I am not able to find that page where all the packages are mentioned like silver, diamond.
I want see the limitations that how many test cases, test plans are available in each package.

@Alina

Hey Alina,

We do not have golden, or silver packages, but yes, you can check out more details on different offerings by TestRail here.

If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at contact@gurock.com.

Regards,
Shanu

So @shanu.mandot if i buy 34$ package.
1- I want to create two users for the same organization. How to do that?
2- Is there any testcase limit that in this package user can write only 1000 testcases.

@Alina

1. $34 per user per month is the charge for TestRail Professional Cloud. If you want to add another user (2 users) that’ll be $68 per user per month. However, if you subscribe with annual billing, we can provide you 1- month discount.

2. There is no test case limit as such, but there is a data storage limit of 50GB per TestRail instance. There will be additional charges if you went outside the allowable limit of 50GB.

For any additional details, I would recommend you to send us an email at contact@gurock.com so that you can directly communicate with our Customer Success Team.

Regards,
Shanu

Why 68$ per user? It should be 68$ for two users right?

Apologies for the typo, yes $68 for two users.

Cheers,
Shanu