TestRail 6.7.2 has been released with various bug fixes and minor enhancements:
- Missing edit link on Test Runs/Plan
- Unable to use “Forget User” function or set a user to inactive: “Call to a member function getIntegrationKey() on null”
- Reports: Unable to generate reports on 6.7.1 (Server only)
- CTRL+C Shortcut Interferes With OS Operation
- Text with bullets are drag-able and not selectable
- Error: “count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable” reported when opening test cases
- Content-Type header should not be required in API GET requests
- When updating test case using import XML then newly qualified test case does not get added in Dynamic TestRun
- ‘Updates’ tab appears in TestRail Cloud Administration Area
- Hovering on Defect and Reference link will not display all information in Classic Theme
- Unable to move cases using drag and drop or bulk edit feature
- Changing custom dropdown field values while bulk editing test cases does not automatically select the field to be updated
- Text not completely visible in ‘User’ dropdown in ‘Select User’ dialog for Classic and Dark themes.
- Unable to select value in custom dropdown in Result Dialog field when menu exceeds dialog size (Chrome only)
- SMTP without encryption or authentication will not work on TestRail 6.6
- Editing the Default User Role clears the default property
- Dropdown display issue under “Assign To > Assign all in filter” using Dark and Classic theme
- Error: “An Error Occurred Too few arguments to function User_model::insert_ex()” during AD login
We introduced some database improvements which will enable the rolling back of a TestRail installation if necessary. The rollback will only work from this release though, so don’t try that out just yet!
Rollback instructions can be found on the docs site, here: https://www.gurock.com/testrail/docs/admin/installation/downgrading
Getting TestRail 6.7.2
A 14-day trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, if you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: Purchase & Buy TestRail Licenses
Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to TestRail 6.7.2
TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.
Docker and on-premise versions of TestRail will be released shortly. We will update this post once they are ready to ship.