TestRail 22.214.171.1240 has been released today for Cloud, Server & Docker versions of TestRail, with fixes for:
- Error thrown when attempting to forget users in the admin console.
- Performance issues when accessing attachments.
API Changes for TestRail Server
With TestRail 6.7.0, we implemented pagination for some bulk API endpoints. Please read our Forum post here for additional details. The API response structure for TestRail Server customers will change to be consistent with the pending changes in 6.7.
However, the 250 entity limit will be optional and can be enabled by an Administrator under Site Settings > API:
To preview and plan for these changes, a Server administrator should enable the pagination as shown in the screenshot above, and your API requests must also include the following header and parameter:
--header 'x-api-ident: beta'
The first release available after the beta period ends (2021-02-26) will still make pagination optional for TestRail Server, but the structure of the API responses will change.
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, If you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: Purchase & Buy TestRail Licenses
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to the new version
- TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.
- If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details: Installation - Upgrading TestRail - TestRail
- Docker users should follow the instructions here: Docker: Migrating and upgrading TestRail - TestRail
- If you’re interested in our Enterprise package , please email us for a trial or quote via firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can use the contact form here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/support/
Please ensure you make a backup of your current on-premise installation before upgrading to the new version.