Subscribe Join 180,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security. Subscribe

TestRail 6.5.1.1003 Released for TestRail Cloud

TestRail 6.5.1.1003 has been released for TestRail Cloud

This release fixes a 404 error when hovering over issue IDs containing letters (e.g. Jira IDs) as reported in various forum posts and discussions.

TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.

If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, we plan to release this fix next week along with Docker files. A separate announcement will be made when the Server and Docker downloads are available.

1 Like

Hi @jon.reynolds,
Is the fixed version for Server on track to be released this week?
We upgraded our server today to 6.5.1.1002 and i missed this ‘known’ issue and testers are all over me now. :wink:

TIA,
Greg

@GBailey

Hey Greg,

We make all our release announcements here : https://discuss.gurock.com/c/testrail-news/9

Stay tuned for more updates on the newer releases for TestRail (cloud and server).

Thanks,
Shanu

Thanks Shanu. Was aware of the location for announcements, appreciate the reminder.
Was hoping to hear when the server version with the fix for the hover issue was going to be released. Last week it was mentioned it should be coming out this week.

I totally understand, Greg. I will keep you posted on the same as soon as there is any update.

Regards,
Shanu