TestRail 126.96.36.1994 has been released today with fixes for the following issues:
- Jira integration push error: as reported here (and on various other threads), the push defect feature was failing for Jira users who had configured custom fields on their push defect dialogue. The issue has now been fixed, so y’all should be able to use your custom fields again.
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, If you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/shop/annual/purchase/
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to the new version
- TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.
- If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). Please see the update instructions for details: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-upgrading/
- If you’re interested in our Enterprise package , please email us for a trial or quote via email@example.com, or you can use the contact form here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/support/
Please ensure you make a backup of your current on-premise installation before upgrading to the new version.