TestRail 220.127.116.117 has been released today with fixes for the following issues:
- Full edit case flow broken when editing case in test run - as mentioned here, our 6.2.2 release contained a bug wherein users were not correctly navigated back to their test run when initiating a full edit test case activity. That’s now been fixed.
- Refreshing the split pane view reverts to single pane - also raised on the forum - users were experiencing issues with the statefulness of the split pane (fast track) mode in TestRail. That’s also been resolved.
- There were a number of issues (e.g. custom field changes not being saved) relating to the fast-track editing feature when using custom and required fields. Those have all been fixed.
- Older Firefox browser versions (72.0.1 specifically - though others may have been impacted also) were experiencing issues when trying to add cases or runs using our TestRail for Jira Plugin. This feature should now work in that and more recent versions of Firefox.
Thanks to everyone who reported issues to us on the forums. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, If you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/shop/annual/purchase/
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to the new version
- TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.
- If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-upgrading/
- If you’re interested in our Enterprise package , please email us for a trial or quote via firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can use the contact form here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/support/
Please ensure you make a backup of your current on-premise installation before upgrading to the new version.