TestRail 184.108.40.2061 has been released today with an enhancement that ensures our Jira Add-On users will be able to continue working in both TestRail and Jira without disruption once Chromium SameSite updates are enforced (expected next week).
As detailed below, TestRail Cloud users have been automatically updated to the latest & greatest version.
We recommend that TestRail Server customers update to the latest version only if needed for the Jira add-on.
Update February 14, 2020: This TestRail version may affect users with older Chromium browsers. If you use the latest TestRail version, we recommend updating your browser(s) as well.
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, If you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/shop/annual/purchase/
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to the new version
- TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.
- If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-upgrading/
- If you’re interested in our Enterprise package , please email us for a trial or quote via email@example.com, or you can use the contact form here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/support/
Please ensure you make a backup of your current on-premise installation before upgrading to the new version.