TestRail 220.127.116.1163 has been released today with fixes for the following issues, mostly related to the 6.0 release and TestRail’s UI updates:
- While in FastTrack View (3-pane view mode), users were experiencing a UI crash when adding a test result then clicking on the ‘History & Context’ or ‘Defects’ tab of the test.
- With TestRail installed locally on Windows Server, some users encountered an ODBC driver error when editing test results.
- Users were unable change the order of columns when creating reports.
- A few minor UI styling issues were related to the dark theme and responsive design.
- The TestRail for Jira add-on was missing the ability to expand test details within Jira issues.
- The TestRail for Jira add-on’s dashboard reports were not loading the necessary CSS files.
- The Bitbucket defect plugin was no longer working due to changes in Bitbucket’s API. This has been updated accordingly.
- Prior to TestRail 6.0, wide markdown tables would overlap data in TestRail’s UI. A horizontal scrollbar has been added to address this.
- Prior to TestRail 6.0, editing the latest test result was not updating associated test run/plan statistics.
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, If you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/shop/annual/purchase/
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to the new version
- TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help & Feedback > About TestRail menu item.
- If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-upgrading/