TestRail 220.127.116.1128 has been released today with fixes for the following issues:
- Jira users weren’t being displayed in the Jira plugin assignee dropdown (partly due to an upstream bug). We’ve resolved the situation with a slightly different implementation of the code our end, so you shouldn’t experience any further issues when assigning defects using the Jira plugin.
- We introduced a bug in 5.7.1 that resulted in erroneous assignments when editing test results. That’s now been fixed too. Going forward, when editing a test result, the assignee won’t be changed unless you explicitly change it during the edit.
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, If you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/shop/annual/purchase/
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to the new version
- TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.
- If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-upgrading/
- If you’re interested in our Enterprise package, please email us for a trial or quote via firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can use the contact form here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/support/
Please ensure you make a backup of your current on-premise installation before upgrading to the new version.