TestRail 188.8.131.5265 has been released today with fixes for the following issues:
- When previewing defect references in TestRail, we noticed that the text had shifted over to the right. The text now has left alignment, as it should.
- The test cases estimate and forecasting pop-up on the Test Cases page (visible when you hover over the case count, top right) no longer displayed on hover. That’s now been fixed.
- Push and preview defect functionality was no longer working against PivotalTracker due to some deprecated API’s. We’ve updated our plugin so it uses the new ones.
- As reported on the forum, attempting to assign tests to nobody was failing with a PHP 7.2 related error message. Also fixed, so you can now un-assign your tests freely.
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, If you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/shop/annual/purchase/
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to the new version
- TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.
- If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-upgrading/
Please ensure you make a backup of your current on-premise installation before upgrading to the new version.