TestRail 22.214.171.12461 has been released today. It’s a patch release with fixes for 2x issues reported to us by the TestRail community:
- Assigning test cases to nobody (i.e. un-assigning them) resulted in an error message. That’s now been fixed.
- The YouTrack plugin preview function wasn’t working against the latest YouTrack versions 2018.3 & 2018.4. That’s been fixed too.
Getting the new version
- A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server): http://www.gurock.com/testrail/trial/
- If you want to create a subscription for TestRail Cloud, you can do so from within TestRail via Administration > Subscription . Or, If you want to order TestRail Server licenses you can do so from our website here: https://secure.gurock.com/customers/shop/annual/purchase/
- Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal: http://www.gurock.com/portal/
Updating to the new version
- TestRail Cloud instances are automatically updated to the latest version. You can check your version via the TestRail Help > About TestRail menu item.
- If you are using the on-premise version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-admin/installation-upgrading/
- Please take the time to make a backup of your current installation before upgrading to the new version.
We hope you’re happy with our software. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team via email: email@example.com