TestRail 5.0.1 is now available. The new version is a small maintenance release and includes the following changes:
- Changed: Improved login behavior for embedded JIRA panels and pages with IIS and Windows (which may override regular responses from TestRail under certain circumstances and returns an IIS-generated error page instead)
- Changed: Updated button labels for result panel in JIRA to make it clearer how the result list is generated (is now "All Results", "For Cases", "For Tests")
- Fixed: Possible "Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value to int" error with the defect/reference index background task (SQL Server only)
- Fixed: Possible "Undefined index: values" error for dropdown or multi-select filters
- Fixed: Smaller CSS fixes and improvements on forms such as dropdown widths on custom field dialogs (Administration > Customizations)
Getting the new version
A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server):
If you want to order TestRail, you can do so directly in our online shop:
Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal:
Updating to the new version
All accounts of TestRail Cloud already use the new version.
If you are using the download version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there's no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details:
Please take the time to make a backup of your current installation before upgrading to the new version.