We are happy to announce the immediate availability of TestRail 4.2.1!
What’s new in TestRail 4.2.1
Please see below for the changes of this version.
- Added: PHP 5.6 support for Windows and Unix/Linux
- Added: Support for submitting Edit Case Title dialog via Enter
- Changed: Improved memory usage of forecast and progress background jobs
- Fixed: Print views for runs (outline mode) may not display correct value for test result custom field columns (latest result only)
- Fixed: Story Points or other number-based fields on Push Defect dialog don’t support 0 as valid value (Jira_REST defect plugin)
- Fixed: Custom descriptions for fields on Push Defect dialog use incorrect CSS classes (and are rendered without style) (Jira_REST defect plugin)
- Fixed: References for test cases may be displayed twice in Details mode (print views)
Getting the new version
A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server):
If you want to order TestRail, you can do so directly in our online shop:
Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal:
Updating to the new version
All accounts of TestRail Hosted already use the new version.
If you are using the download version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details:
Please take the time to make a backup of your current installation before upgrading to the new version.