We are happy to announce the immediate availability of TestRail 4.0.4!
What’s new in TestRail 4.0.4
Please see below for the changes of this version.
- Changed: Increased maximum sidebar width (main sidebar and sidebar on Select/Copy Cases dialogs)
- Changed: Edit Case Title dialog now uses a multi-line text box (useful for editing longer titles)
- Changed: Increased size of inline-add text field for test cases (on suite/cases page)
- Changed: Don’t generate reports for scheduled reports created/owned by users who are deactivated
- Fixed: Possible SQL error when selecting “Any” for plans/milestones for the run filters on the report form (SQL Server only)
- Fixed: Possible “Undefined offset 1” error on Push Defect dialog if submitting a cascading select field without childs (Jira_REST)
- Fixed: Curl/HTTP requests (e.g. used by defect plugins) may return truncated content (only with HTTP proxies and curl versions >= 7.30.0)
- Fixed: Python API binding (for Python 3.x) used add_data which was removed with Python 3.4 (now uses ‘data’ attribute), see GitHub for current version: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-api2/bindings-python
- Fixed: Issue with pagination on Reports tab (Shared Reports) which may disappear after switching to a different page
- Fixed: Possible “Trying to get property of non-object” error if trying to open the Push dialog for OnTime_REST defect plugin for a project with no workflow defined for defects
Getting the new version
A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server):
If you want to order TestRail, you can do so directly in our online shop:
Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal:
Updating to the new version
All accounts of TestRail Hosted already use the new version.
If you are using the download version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there’s no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details:
Please take the time to make a backup of your current installation before upgrading to the new version.