We are happy to announce the immediate availability of TestRail 4.0.2!
What's new in TestRail 4.0.2
Please see below for the changes of this version.
- Changed: Increased test case limit for Status Tops report to 1000 (per status)
- Changed: Increased default pagination limit for test suites/runs to 500
- Changed: Increased maximum pagination limit for test suites/runs to 2000 (use compact or subgroup view modes beyond that limit)
- Changed: Assembla defect plugin only read up to 10 milestones from Assembla by default (pagination limit by Assembla). Increased up to 1000.
- Fixed: Steps control renders incorrectly (Safari only)
- Fixed: In-Progress (Working On) feature may display completed tests or tests that are not included in a test run
- Fixed: Actual Result header in steps control may render incorrectly on Add Test Result dialog
Getting the new version
A 30-day fully functional trial version of TestRail can be requested here (hosted on our servers or as download to install on your own server):
If you want to order TestRail, you can do so directly in our online shop:
Registered customers can download the full version from our customer portal:
Updating to the new version
All accounts of TestRail Hosted already use the new version.
If you are using the download version of TestRail, you can update to the new version as usual by installing it over your existing TestRail installation (there's no need to uninstall your existing installation). The database upgrade wizard is automatically started when you access TestRail with your web browser. Please see the update instructions for details:
Please take the time to make a backup of your current installation before upgrading to the new version.