Subscribe Join 180,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security. Subscribe

Test Plan linked Jira Issue not showing Results

Hi there,

With the TestRail 6.3 update I was excited to try out the linking of parts of a Test Plan to a Jira-linked issue. Unfortunately there does seem to be any trace of this connection in Jira:

I was just looking to double check if that is the intended behaviour? Or maybe a teething problem with the update?

Thanks

Hi @jasongray - we’re aware of the issue. We expect a fix shortly. Apologies in the meantime… :frowning:

Simon

2 Likes

Any status of when this will be fixed?

@jenkey

Hi Jennifer,

It’s a known issue and team is working on a fix. Will update in the forum once it’s fixed.

Thanks,
Shanu

This issue should be resolved as of the latest release. Please let us know if you experience any further problems in this regard!

Thanks,
Simon

Hi @sjpknight,

We still seem to be experiencing this issue in the latest release. Any idea when the issue might be fixed?

Thanks,

Jason

@jasongray sorry my bad. Confused this issue with another one. We have a fix for this issue currently being tested, so it should be released soon. Can’t give you a specific date at this time though, sorry.

1 Like

Is there any update on when this fix will be available?

Hello,

Are there any updates regarding resolution for this issue?

@squatieri @oleksandr

Hey,

Are you still facing this issue ? As per our logs, this issue was fixed in 6.5.1 1002.
Please refer the release notes here :

Let me know if this helps !

Thanks,
Shanu