Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Test Case Delete Stats

Hi,
How can i get a number of test cases deleted from Testrail similar to Activity summary for updated and created test cases ?

Thanks,
Ramya

Hello Ramya,

Thanks for your posting. TestRail displays deleted test suites/runs/plans/milestones and other important events on the project dashboard (under Activity/History at the bottom of the page). TestRail currently doesn’t maintain a log for deleted test cases but it’s already planned to look into this as well and we would like to look into this for a future version (I’ve just added another vote to this feature request, thanks!).

Regards,
Tobias

There was a blog post in 2013 that said that this feature was not planned, and in 2015 there is mention that you “would like to look into this for a future version”.
I am just bumping this thread to see if there has been any movement on this request.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply! We still have plans to look into this for a future version, and we agree that this would be useful to have, however we don’t have any timeframe/ETA for this yet. I’ve added another vote to this request on your behalf for our internal tracking. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Marco