Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Sprint field in Push (to Jira)

Hello,

It’s been sometime now, are there any updates on the sprint field when pushing an issue to Jira?

Thanks
Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your posting! We currently don’t have an update regarding the Sprint field unfortunately. JIRA now provides an API for this field I believe but we haven’t had the chance to review the integration so far and whether it’s possible to use this API for our use case. It’s still planned to look into this and we update the defect plugins regularly.

Cheers,
Tobias

Thanks for the quick response.

Looking forward to the update.

Thanks
Alan

You are welcome, Alan!

Cheers,
Tobias

Hey,

So any updates regarding the Sprint field?
I think this topic is one of the most popular and would really make our lives alot easier when pushing issues to Jira.

Kind Regards,
Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply! We still have plans to look into adding support for the Sprint field with TestRail’s JIRA integration, however we don’t have any timeframe/ETA that we can provide for this just yet. I would recommend keeping an eye on our blog for updates, as we always publish a new post with each release that details the new features/changes to TestRail:

https://blog.gurock.com/tag/testrail-release/

Regards,
Marco

Hi Marco,

Do you have any update on when Sprint and other Agile fields will be supported?

Aivaras