Subscribe Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security. Subscribe

Sections and Sub-Sections removed from Test suites and Cases

Hi,

I had organized all the test cases in Sections and Sub-Sections in the Test Suites and Cases Tab. After the UI was updated, the sections and subsections are removed. Additionally, I am unable to create any new sections and sub-sections.

Is this an issue/Bug?

Regards,
Nimish

1 Like

Same problem faced today, start creation section and can’t remove it.

What is going on with this?? Any update? Why can’t we see sections and sub-sections in the right-hand panel anymore?? The lack of being able to see sections in the right-hand panel is killing our team productivity. If this can’t be fixed we may have to migrate our entire suite to another tool.

Cloud or Server version? I am on the latest server version and have no issues seeing sections and subsections in the right. I am going to say it is a setting issue somewhere, especially if this is a server install.

Not sure what type it is. But they used to be there and then one day a few weeks back, they just disappeared. I’ll escalate the issue to a different team that I think manages this stuff.

Thanks robertabe, Yesterday, all the sections were available, and this morning, all the sections are missing. It’s interesting that there is a reference to how many sections and how many test cases are in a particular test suite. So, that’s promising, that these things are not all lost

I sure hope so. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! Thanks for reporting this. I’d like to submit a bug report to our team for this as soon as possible. Everyone who is experiencing this issue - please send an email to contact@gurock.com with system details, such as TestRail Version, URL (if using TestRail Cloud), server information (OS, PHP version, etc. if using TestRail Server) and any potential replication steps.

Thanks!