Is there a way to report and/ identify quickly on the number of times a single Test Case has been linked to other test cases?
Sorry if I am being dense here, but I’m not understanding how the linkage is created/established?
The link is created and established within the Test Case itself. You can call TC within a TC so you aren’t having to rewrite the same steps multiple times that are repetitive, keeping your Test Cases easy to maintain moving forward.
In the description of a single Test Case, I will call the test steps from C131 and C134
- Run test case [C131](https://enterpriseapplications.testrail.io/index.php?/cases/view/131) with the following Test Data:
- Select Apartment Amenities that begin with A, B, and C
- Deselect Apartment Amenities that begin with D, E, and F
- Run test case [C134](https://enterpriseapplications.testrail.io/index.php?/cases/view/134) with the following Test Data
- Module: Apartment Amenities
Does this clarify what I’m looking to achieve from a reporting standpoint?