Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Project Overview Formatting

I was wondering if it was possible to change the “In the Past 14 Days” graph and data section in the Project Overview viewer to display “For All Time” or any period greater than 14 Days?

Hello,

Thanks for your posting. This is currently not supported but there will be additional time frame options for the charts starting with the next version (TestRail 3.0, currently scheduled for early July).

I hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

Regards,
Tobias

Thanks for the quick reply. The only other question I have is whether or not there’s an option to see “Total Number of Tests, Tested or Not” when viewing a test plan. I love the display of number of tests that haven’t been tested, but it’d be nice to see "# tests still untested out of " . The percentiles are fantastic but hard numbers are sometimes better to view within a testing plan.

Thanks again!:slight_smile:

Hello,

This number is currently not displayed but this will be available with the next update (TestRail 3.0, scheduled for early July). The untested statistics will then read:

I hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

Regards,
Tobias