Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

PHP script not working

Getting this error when trying to run the script to convert the csv to the xml.

C:\Users\robertc\Desktop\Test Rail\testrail-migrate-csv-1.2\testrail-migrate-csv
\examples\simple>c:\php\php.exe csv2testrail.php custom_filter.php testdata.csv
suite.xml

Warning: require_once(C:\Users\robertc\Desktop\Test Rail\testrail-migrate-csv-1.
2\testrail-migrate-csv\examples\simple.;C:/php/pear): failed to open stream: Inv
alid argument in C:\Users\robertc\Desktop\Test Rail\testrail-migrate-csv-1.2\tes
trail-migrate-csv\examples\simple\csv2testrail.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\Users\robertc\Desktop\T
est Rail\testrail-migrate-csv-1.2\testrail-migrate-csv\examples\simple.;C:/php/p
ear' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Users\robertc\Desktop\Test Rail\testra
il-migrate-csv-1.2\testrail-migrate-csv\examples\simple\csv2testrail.php on line

C:\Users\robertc\Desktop\Test Rail\testrail-migrate-csv-1.2\testrail-migrate-csv
\examples\simple>

Not sure how to proceed…any thoughts?

I was able to figure out a solution to this problem

Thanks for your posting and great to hear that you’ve been able to resolve this on your own in the meantime. Could you let me know what you did to fix this issue?

Regards,
Tobias

I believe the csv2test rail php file I was referencing was in the worng directory (the “lib” folder wasn’t with it.)

after referencing the proper csv2testrail.php it seemed to work.

Thanks for letting us know, that’s appreciated!

Regards,
Tobias