Here’s what I did at a high level:
- Created a project with one test suite–iOS App.
- Created a second test suite in the same project–Android App.
- Added a multi-select custom field with various iOS devices.
- Discovered when I tried to edit a test case in the Android App test suite that multi-select custom fields applied to projects not just test suites. TestRail insisted that I add a value for the new custom field in the Android test case.
- Used Admin to add an Android value to the multi-select custom field.
- Tried again to edit a test case in the Android App test suite, but failed at this because the multi-select custom field isn’t displaying the new Android selection.
What do I have to do to get the new selection for my custom field to be displayed in the edit page for my test cases?