Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Mantis Integration: "An error occurred during the last operation or your installation is currently in maintenance mode. Please try again or refresh the current page."

Hello TestRail Team,

I am currently testing TestRail Cloud for free, and I am trying to integrate our existing Mantis system hosted on another site via Push Defect. However, whenever I click the Push link on the Add Result window, the following error pop-up is displayed:

“An error occurred during the last operation or your installation is currently in maintenance mode. Please try again or refresh the current page.”

I am not aware of what is causing this. But I am sure that I have correctly configured the address, user, and password for Mantis defect plugin.

Hoping for your response.

Thanks,
Axium

Hello Axium,

Thanks for your posting! This looks like a client-side (JavaScript) issue and this may be caused by browser plugins, for example. Do you have the option to try this with another browser? If this still happens, could you take a screenshot of your browser developer tools and send it via email to contact@gurock.com? We would be interested in the output on the console tab at the top:

http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-faq/system-app-debug

Cheers,
Tobias