Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Logs in Testrail

Where can I find logs in Testrail?
Где искать логи в Тестрейл?

Hey there,

Thanks for the post! Can you let me know what logs you’re looking for in your TestRail instance? With the recent update to TestRail 5.7 an audit log feature detailing user actions in TestRail was added, but it is currently only available for users with a TestRail Enterprise license. For error logs on TestRail Server edition, these would be stored on your server in the directory specified in the config.php file for your TestRail installation, and you can see an excerpt of the logs under Administration > System Log. You can find more details about enabling debug logs within TestRail here: http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-faq/system-debug

There may also be server error logs available, depending on your hosting environment if you are using TestRail Server.

I hope that helps! If you are looking for a specific type of log not covered above, or are trying to locate debug logs for a TestRail Cloud account, please reach out to the support team via email at contact@gurock.com.

1 Like

Спасибо большое!!!))))