This is what I have seen in other test management tool and looking for a solution for below scenario in TestRail:
- Project A - holds 10 test cases
- Project B - get a link of 10 test cases from Project A. Its not a copy but link. Means Project B will see 10 test cases locally under project B
- Project C - Do the same as project B and should have same 10 test cases under this project C
- Now, Test case#1 gets updated or changed while working on Project A -> then test case#1 gets modified on Project A and C as well since they are linked and pointing to the same test case. Means its a global test case
- Same way anywhere you make a change of test case, every one will have the change since all projects pointing to the same test case.
Do we have this feature supported somehow in TestRail please? This is very important feature for the work that we do and a MUST thing to do. Can you please help?