- Admins have configured the Jira/TestRail Configuration as instructed in http://docs.gurock.com/testrail-integration/tools-jira-server
- Located 3 issues (Jira1, Jira2, Jira3)
- Created 3 testCases (TestRailTC1, TestRailTC2, TestRailTC3)
– TestRailTC1-3 set to
— Jira issues (Jira1, Jira2, Jira3) via testRail.references field
– TestRailTC1-3 testCases had testResults applied to them (TestRailTR1, TestRailTR2, TestRailTR3)
- Open up Jira, go to Jira1
– Under the tabs for ‘TestRail: Results’ and ‘TestRail: Cases’, nothing appears even though mappings appear to be present in TestRail and Jira (?!?)
I don’t have Jira admin rights so I can’t see admin settings in Jira, but I can forward information on to Jira admins for things to check.
Any info/guidance on how to resolve is much appreciated, thanks!