Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Jira integration: HTTP code 403 is returned after password changes

Hello,

we are using Jira together with Testrail for References and visualization of defects.
The jira credentials are configured in Administration and also for each user in My Settings.
With these settings it was possible that when hovering over a Jira Reference we would see the description of the Jira issue.
However after Jira password changes and of course update of these credentials in My Settings, I get a 403 error.

What is the issue for this? And can anyone help me fix it?

Thanks

Hi Andreea,

Thanks for the post. There are a few different issues that may cause issues with the Jira integration like what you’re describing. If you’re still having trouble, please reach out to the support team directly at contact@gurock.com as these types of issues typically require some additional information about your set up, and we don’t want any potential sensitive information shared publicly on the forums.

If the issue is still occurring, please reach out via the email address above and provide a screenshot of the Administration > Integration page, along with any errors that are occurring when using the push and hover functions, and we’ll be happy to help. Cheers!

1 Like