Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Issues with copy cases: nothing copied


I read all the threads about issues with copying cases and it did not help. It used to work just fine for me but for some reason, the ‘append’ list seems no longer in sync with my project hierarchy.

The copy operation does not work but the folder seems to be created in the ‘append list’ but not in the real project. You can see by the multiple failed attempts I tried.


Actually, the multiple ‘Etat En chargement’ folders don’t exist in my test suite.


SOLVED. Manipulation error. Sorry I spent half an hour before writing on the forum and then I realized my mistake.