Subscribe Join 180,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security. Subscribe

Is_array() error when copying test cases via drag and drop

Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 11.43.49
This error is now appearing on our Cloud instance since it was upgraded to v6.6

It appears every time we attempt to copy or move a test case via the drag/drop functionality.

Please advise

This is a FYI to the Gurock folks -

Unless there is a new Cloud version not in the News section yet - this looks to be an issue with the Cloud only. I tested on my Test environment with 6.6.0.1156 with Chrome.

Welcome to the forums burnsm.

Thanks for your input @BGanger :slight_smile:

I can confirm it’s 6.6.0.1156

that is interesting - I thought the could version had a slightly different version number.

@burnsm

Hey Michael,

We were made aware of this issue recently and still investigating it. Please rest assured that we are looking into the situation and expect to have a resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Shanu

Hi @shanu.mandot

Any updates on the fix for that? We are totally blocked in the test plan organization because we can’t move test cases.

Regards,
Ivo

@sjpknight Hi Simon,
I saw your replies on another recent issue. Do you happen to know the status of this bug?

Thanks!!!

CC: @shanu.mandot

Hi @Velichka - we’ve only had one report of this via our support team and haven’t been able to reproduce it. If you can send further details to us via contact@gurock.com, we will look into it further.

@sjpknight
Alright, thank you!

1 Like

@ivaylo.nakov

Hey Ivaylo,

As already mentioned by Simon, we are still investigating the cause of this issue. Will provide an update as early as possible.

Regards,
Shanu

Hello,

We are seeing this bug in TestRail v6.6.1.1166 and it is severely impacting us.

Thanks
Tom George
Lead QA Engineer
TobiiDynavox

@tgee

Thanks for your report, Thomas ! Will provide an update in a while.

Regards,
Shanu