Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

How to change Test Run status to Active

Hello,
I have several TestRuns created for the current Mile Stone. Even so I have Mile Stone activated and team has already started running assigned Test Cases, in Test Runs& Results it still saying “No active test runs in this project” and all the test runs marks as upcoming. How do I activate test runs?
Thank you

0 Likes

Hello Olga,

Thank you for the post. Once a test run is created, it would be considered open / active until it is closed. It sounds like you may have the milestone itself set to upcoming. A milestone is set to upcoming when a value is entered in the ‘start date’ field on the edit milestone page. You can start a milestone by clicking on the start milestone button on the right side of the milestone overview page or by removing the value in the start date field from the edit milestone page. If you are still experiencing issues with this, can you please provide a screenshot of the Milestone tab?

I hope this helps!

Regards,
John

0 Likes

Hello,
thank you. I figured it out. All is working as expected

0 Likes

Thanks for the update, sounds good. Just let me know in case there’s anything else you need from us in the meantime.

0 Likes