Hey Guys, Looking for some direction, we actively are planning to use testrail. I do understand its not pretty easy to run test caes through test rail and which is perhaps the intention.
I am able to use the testrail api’s to update test results and so on. But I need to give my team a process guideline which is easy to use. I have bunch of automation test cases and integration of testrail api to update test results. I am also planning to run my test cases through Jenkins. Any examples how you guys have implemented test automation with jenkins and test rail.My Org is looking for following use cases:
- Create test Cases in Testrail and associate it with relevant Jira items - ( This is done).
- Have a Maven Project for Testing/QA
- Use modules of Maven to create test code for different functional areas
- Users can then come and select test cases they want to run through Jenkins.
- Jenkins update the test results .
Any references, ideas?