Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

[Help] How to know the exactly date of updating test cases?

I check with in the history of test cases but it did not show the date of updating.

How can I tell the date?

Thanks.

Alston

Hello Alston,

Thanks for your posting. The place where it lists the time should also include the date and we will address this with the next update, thanks for reporting this. You can also find the last update date in the meantime by adding the Updated By column to the case tables.

Cheers,
Tobias

Isn’t the date at the top of each section in the screenshot and each ‘updated’ section gives the time based on the date above it?
The date is in yellow:

Just checked this again and can confirm this. The history is grouped by day and the entries show the additional time on this day.

Alston, can you confirm this as well? If not, which locale/date settings do you use?

Cheers,
Tobias

There is only month no “date”.

I want to know on which day of the month.

Thanks.

Alston

Hello Alston,

Could you please let me know which TestRail version as well as locale (date/time settings) you use? The option I’m looking is the Locale on My Settings or Administration > Site Settings > Application.

Cheers,
Tobias

Hello Tobias,

Here you are:

Thanks.

Alston

Hi tobias,

I can see the date if I switch the locale to US.
FYI.

Thanks.

Alston

Thanks, Alston! We will make sure to review this with the Taiwan locale.

Cheers,
Tobias