Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Global columns setting in Test Runs & Results Table?

Is there a way to globally configure the columns that are shown in the Test Runs & Results table ?
By globaly I mean “for every user in the project” ?

I know that every indivial user can configure the columns he wants to see, but is there a way to change the default columns ?

Hello,

Thanks for your posting. That’s currently not supported unfortunately but we’ve got this request before and this is already on our feature request list. It is planned to look into this for one of the next versions.

Regards,
Tobias

Just wanted to add my vote for this feature. :slight_smile:

Neil

Added to the feature request, thanks Neil!

Regards,
Tobias

I’m looking for this feature. Has it been implemented?

Thanks,
Albert

Hello Albert,

The feature is not yet available but still on our todo list. I’ve just added another vote to this feature request, thanks for your feedback! You would currently need to configure the columns per user/project but we understand that default column layouts would be a great feature if you have many users (and we will look into this again for a future version).

Cheers,
Tobias

Hi,

Just wanted to give my vote for this feature too.

Cheers
Thomas

Thanks for your feedback, Thomas, happy to add another vote :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Tobias

Please add my vote as well!
I’m really missing this functionality, not only for every user in one project but also in multiple projects…