Subscribe Join 180,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security. Subscribe

Getting error Undefined offset: 0 while adding a defect into a test run

We have a paid subscription for our company: cloudways. I did the integration with our defect tracking tool Assembla and things were working fine but recently I have been getting this Undefined offset: 0 error whenever I try to add a defect id with a failed or blocked test run. I checked all possibilities from integrations but nothing work so far. Anyone else faced this issue and any leads to the resolution would be appreciated. Thanks

@asad.somji

Hey Asad,

Welcome to the TestRail Community and thanks for your post. In order to assist you better in troubleshooting this issue, I would like you to send us an email to contact@gurock.com with as much details (versions etc) as possible.

Regards,
Shanu

There is an on going thread for the same issue already but there is so much delay in response. I was expecting a better and swifter response for paid customers.

@asad.somji

Hey Asad,

Sorry for the unpleasant experience ! Unfortunately, due to the huge volume of the tickets or other unforeseen issues, sometimes response gets delayed from our side.

I just checked in our logs that your ticket is closed and I hope, your query is resolved now.

Regards,
Shanu

Not sure how it got closed as my issue is still unresolved.

@asad.somji

Hey Asad,

Our Support Engineer, Jeremy, requested in the last email to try out few steps to rule out the cause of the issue. Could you please let me know if you were able to carry out the steps successfully.

Looking forward to your findings !

Regards,
Shanu

Yes I tried that and then I ended up in this issue. (Note: offset error did not occur again though). What is up with this new error?

Although this is not persistent every time and it is intermittent in most cases.

@asad.somji

Hi Asad,

Thanks for your post. Could you please respond to that email thread so that our Support Engineer can further assist you in resolving this new error you’re getting !

Regards,
Shanu