I’m currently running TestRail version 18.104.22.16803:
- Milestone Start Date is 9/19/2016 and shows a forecasted completion date of 10/20/2016.
- There is only 1 test run in this milestone, and it shows a forecasted completion date of 11/6/2016.
- With only a single test run in a Milestone, I expected the forecasted end dates to be the same.
- I’m surmising that the discrepancy in forecasted completion dates is due to the Milestone having a start date of 9/19/2016 (which is correct) vs the Test Run having a Start Date of 9/16/2016 (as displayed in the Progress Burn Down Chart for that individual Test Run) which is not correct.
- The test run started on 9/19/2016, the same as the Milestone, and not 9/16/2016.
- There is no test case activity logged prior to 9/19/2016…everthing started on 9/19.
- Why would the Test Run Progress Burn Down Chart indicate a start date prior to any activity actually occurring?
- Can I change the start date of the Test Run to match the test case activity and Milestone Start Date (9/19/2016) so that both views agree on the forecast?