Is there any way to flush all active user sessions from Admin UI(/admin/overview), hosted in Cloud ?
Problem and steps to reproduce:
- We have user LOGIN with password OLD_PASS and active session (user logged in UI)
- Change password of user LOGIN to NEW_PASS (from OLD_PASS)
- Open dahsboard link in browser with active session
- I expect that I will see login page, but I can do anything in UI like I didn’t change password. I expect that after password change all sessions should automatically expire, but it’s not
- I try to chenge e-mail, password, disable and enable user again - it’s not working, session
is not expired
- Disable old user
- Create a new user
Thanks in advance.