Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Firefox 36.0.4 report viewing stinks (sorry - but it's the truth)

The viewing of a run for all my test plans/suites displays rather bad in Firefox 36.0.4. I opened the index.html file in Chrome and it looks just fine, chart, text, etc…all looks as I would expect it to. However, in FF version noted it looks bad, scrunched up, no graph displayed/visible, etc…Is this a known issue?

Mike

Let me expand on this, it looks bad when you view the html from the zip file upon opening that file and double clicking on the index.html. Viewing it locally on the PC’s directory where I extracted it, it looks fine. Not sure why it looks bad one way vs the other at the moment.

Mike

It is the same for IE.
I guess that if you open it directly from the .zip file something won’t be loaded like Javascript etc.

Hello Mike, Daniel,

Thanks for your posting. On some systems (Windows mainly), you fully need to extract the ZIP as the browser cannot open/find the style sheet and JavaScript files otherwise. Double-clicking on the ZIP and opening index.html will only extract the index.html unfortunately (and not the entire ZIP).

Regards,
Tobias

Extracting it and viewing it looks fine. Thanks guys :wink:

Mike

Thanks for the confirmation, Mike :slight_smile:

Regards,
Tobias