Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Feature request: last run version in test runs view

Hi,

It would be really useful to have an extra column in the test runs view that displayed the last version that a test was run against.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your posting. It’s definitely planned to make the columns for the tables/grids customizable and this is coming in a future update. Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,
Dennis

Excellent, that will be a really useful update.

Cheers,
Matt

Do you have an idea of when this might be available?

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt,

We would like to add this in the coming months (hopefully in the update after the next one).

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Dennis

Hi,

I’ve got another column to add the test runs page: it would be useful to see the Milestone against each active and completed test run.

Do you have an idea when / if either of the two features will be added?

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your feedback. Customizable columns are definitely still planned and we would like to start working on this soon. The TestRail Hosted edition took a bit more time than expected, so it delayed the next TestRail release a bit, but we are back working on the next features now.

We would like to start with making the grids/tables on the test run and test suite pages customizable, but we will likely not support this on the overview tab pages initially.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Dennis

That’s great.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers,
Matt