Subscribe Join 180,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security. Subscribe

Error message in hover menu

i configured the reference plugin with the help of the TestRail documentation which worked fine. The only thing that i can’t figure out is a error message in the hover menu, could someone point me in the right direction on why i am seeing this? i already searched the forum and coulnd’t find anything related.

11.01.21_08-38-46_pn9uO

@xatos

Thanks for your post. As per the screenshot, it doesn’t seem to be an error message. It looks like the description of the item you’re hovering over. If TestRail received an error message and corresponding error code, no data would display, but instead only an error would appear.

Having said that, I can definitely check at my end to see the behaviour. In order to reproduce the same, could you please help me out with the basic details as mentioned below :

TestRail version :
Also, mention (Cloud / Server) :
Reference Plugin :

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Shanu

you are totally right, i didn’t pay attention enough to what is written in the test ticket. guess i was too focused on finding issues. :see_no_evil:

@xatos

Haha, no worries. It happens. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Shanu