Hi TestRail Folks!
This is most likely 99% user failure.
I successfully developed a Comparison for Cases report and I verified by checking ‘Myself Only’ and checking ‘Right now’ for Create this report. So far so good. Now I want to send this as a scheduled report to myself and others. However, I am not getting this scheduled report, nor are others. Here is what I did to change this private report:
- Opened report and clicked on ‘Create Similar’
- “This report can be accessed by:” Everyone
- “Create this report:” Scheduled this report: Every day, 08:00
- Checked OFF, “Right Now”
- Checked ‘Notify me by email’
- Checked ‘Email a link to the report’ and selected specific users as well as myself (using Ctrl-Click)
- Checked ‘Email the report as attachment’ and entered my valid email address
I have set my time zones, languages, etc., specifically to my locale (Pacific Time Zone, etc). I also have notify me by emails turned on also.
Why do you think I am not getting my scheduled reports, or anyone else for that matter.