Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Does Gurock have any kind of outages notification page?

We just had a short outage of our TR cloud instance, and it would be great to have a notification page for this kind of thing that we could visit to learn if Gurock is aware of a problem and working on a solution.

Does such a page exist on your website?

0 Likes

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the post! Currently, there is not a maintenance/status page for our TestRail servers. However, we have plans to review and implement this in the future and I will add your vote to this feature request which helps us prioritize internally.

Thanks for your understanding and apologies for the inconvenience caused by today’s brief service outage.

Regards,
Jon

0 Likes

Ditto for me - even more important than the any other feature I’m desiring.
Would save a ton of concern/anxiety and perhaps expended labor, for would help immensely in dealing with the following questions that popped into my head: is there something wrong with my company’s infrastructure, the vendor’s network, the internet between “here” and “there”, etc?

0 Likes

Hi Dan,

Your vote has been added as well.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Please also add my vote to this. Thanks!

0 Likes

+1 for Fran, thanks for the feedback and we agree this would be nice to have.

0 Likes

Please add my vote for this. Not having this would cause us great concern should we experience this during a formal testing cycle.

When we did have this before Christmas we had no way of knowing if/when it would come back. When it did come back there was no fanfare to it either, it just started working again.

0 Likes

Hey @aperez,

I’ve added your vote to the internal request. this is definitely something we’re looking into.

0 Likes