Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Converting CSV Using the Load Mapping file

Where can I find the wizard step mentioned in this conversation?

Thanks for your posting. You can download such a mapping/configuration file on the last wizard step (the success page) for future imports. The next version of TestRail (4.2) will display the file download more prominently. It’s currently not supported to automatically use the same mapping/configuration every time (you would need to upload it) but I’ve just added this to our feature request list, thanks!

The links provided seems to give a runaround and it would really help the configuration file link is provided so we can download.

thanks

Hi Tony,

It’s on the last wizard step (the success page) and there’s an arrow next to the download link. I guess we need to make this more visible :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tobias

It would be nice to know where the success page is. - Images speak volumes. I feel like I need to play run around each time I have a question. And yes, (not meaning to sound rude) but more visibility on where things are since we can’t search for things, it would help alot.

Hi Tony,

it’s on the last wizard step:

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tobias