Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our
blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Comparison for cases - bug?

Hi!

7 testruns have the milestone “Project”. If I do the report “Comparison for Cases”,
including the test results of test runs with milestone “Project”, I got only 6 runs in the report.

It seems to be a bug.

Please help me with that issue,

thanks

Philip

TestRail version 5.3.0.3603 (up-to-date)

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your post! When configuring the report options, under the Sections & Test Runs tab you would need to be sure that the ‘Maximum number of test runs to include’ dropdown field is increase to the number of test runs you have and want to display in the report. If you are seeing only 6 columns, then the limit could possible be set at 5 with the Coverage column being the 6th. If you’re still experiencing issues, can you please send a screenshot of the report configuration options as well as your milestone with the test runs listed to contact@gurock.com? This will help us to troubleshoot the issue. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Marco

Hi Marco,

thank you for your message! Maximum number of test runs to include was set to “All (may be slow)”.
Mail has been sent to contact@gurock.com,

Regards
Philip

Hey Philip,

Thank you for the additional information. We should be looking into your request now if you haven’t already received a response.

Hi!

As Marco explained in his email, the missing report was in another Test-Suite.
My fault ; )
Thank you guys for your help!

Regards
Philip

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the feedback, and glad that this helped!

Regards,
Marco