Join 34,000+ subscribers and receive articles from our blog about software quality, testing, QA and security.

Clickable pie charts in Test runs & results

It would be a great help if we could click on the pie charts on the test runs / results page to filter down to the tests with the respective statuses.

Is this a feature that is expected sometime soon ?

Thanks
Deepthi

Hello Deepthi,

Thanks for your posting! You can already see the tests per status by using a status filter:

(this shows the case repository page but it’s the same for the run page)

You can alternatively also click on the Status column header in the table and this will group your tests by status as well.

We are also happy to look into clicking on the pie chart elements, thanks a lot for the suggestion!

Cheers,
Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for the prompt response.

I think the filter option can only be used when you have one test suite in a test run.
If there are multiple test suites included as part of a test run , is there an option to filter out the test cases as per status ?

Thanks
Deepthi

Hello Deepthi,

Tests and results are always shown per test run on the Test Runs & Results pages. Another option I can recommend would be to create a Summary > Plan report from the Reports tab. This report also supports filtering options on the Activities (list of results) and Tests tab (list of tests with latest status).

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tobias